Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy and consider purchasing a travel Insurance policy.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under “Special Notes.” Please carefully review the “Special Notes” of your tour prior to booking. Please know that Ramshorn Llamas will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
- Cancellation Made Within 7 Days Prior to Departure Date – Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date – 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date – 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date – 90% of payment is refunded
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 7 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
- In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler’s check/cashier’s check will be refunded via PayPal or check. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
How to Cancel a Reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Request Form.
- Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Ramshorn Llamas Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download the Cancellation Request Form.
- Customers may print out the Ramshorn Llamas Cancellation Request Form and send it to Ramshorn Llamas by mail.
- Customers may also email a scanned/digital Cancellation Request Form with your signature.
Attention: Cancellation and Refund
PO Box 342
Dubois, WY 82513
Phone: (307) 922-8603
Email: [email protected]
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online may be subject to a minimum $30.00 Amendment Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitutes an amendment to a tour:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
The $30.00 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the $30.00 amendment fee). Paying the $30.00 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.