For all bookings and rental reservations, a partially refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to confirm said bookings and reservations. In special cases, a larger deposit may be required. Confirmation of the booking/reservation will not be generated until the deposit has been received. The deposit amount will be applied towards the final invoice. Alternate trips or products will be offered in the event the quoted trip or product is not available. Final payment is due 14 days prior to departure. Late payments may result in cancellation or a late payment fee of $50.00 per guest. Trips are sold as a package only and no price breakdown will be provided. One re-quote or estimate will be provided free of charge.
Cancellations and Penalties
Cancellations must be made by completing and signing the Ramshorn Llamas Cancellation Request Form. Should a member of the guest party cancel, the remaining guest(s) will be responsible for the remaining charges. In addition to the cancellation schedule below, any non-refundable deposits paid on behalf of travelers will not be returned.
Percentage of payments held as administrative fees for cancellations prior to departure, regardless of reason.
- Cancellation Made Within 7 Days Prior to Departure Date – Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date – 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date – 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date – 90% of payment is refunded
- It is the guest’s responsibility to make sure that the confirmed itinerary is correct.
- Within 30 days of departure, all itineraries are considered finalized, and no changes will be made.
- Once the trip has commenced, any changes or cancellations will be at the expense of the guest.
Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodations, transport with bottled water, English speaking guides, sightseeing, excursions and meals with drinks as stated in your tour itinerary are all included in the cost of your tour.
- The following items are not included in your tour cost: Travel insurance, tips, alcohol, excess baggage charges, and personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance: We highly recommend you purchase a travel insurance plan. Please click this link for Travel Insurance Information.
Claims and Refunds
Anything not specifically mentioned as included is at traveler’s own expense. In the unlikely event of problems with a transfer, tour or other services, immediately contact the guide/manager to resolve the matter on the spot. Little can be rectified after the fact, so it is very important to address all problems at the time of occurrence. No refunds will be made in the event of “no show” or trip interruption. Claims must be made in writing and within 30 days of tour completion.
Forms of Payment
Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, Wire Transfer, and Cash Deposit.